Friday 2 November 2012

my beautiful friend (a guest post by Zsara Jade)

heyyyyy every one!!! im Zsara Jade!
today im gonna talk about me and my best mate...your author!!

thats me ya'll......
heres your author... but she doesnt look like that anymore she has long hair...lets see if i can find as new pic of her...

but you cant really see her hair there but oh well...its a cool pic
and GOSH  BUBBLES ISN'T SHE PRETTY!!!
lol well i think so....

shes CRAZY, FUNNY,A GOOD DANCER,......AND REALLY REALLY GOOD AT DRAWING!!!
she'll properly  say that she isn't but im telling you she is!!!!

so yeah your author is amazing!! and i want to thanks you Zani for letting me do a post on your blog...even if i ramble on.....

heres a few random facts about me.....

1. Im home schooled
2. I love to sing and dance
3.i love going out for a photo shoot with my friends( WILD crew)
4. I love to paint and draw people.....and i know this sounds weird but i love drawing eyes...
5.I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers... so the whole family(including my mum and dad) is 9!!
6. i love God!!!!! im a proud christian!!
so there you have it ome random things about me and my AWESOME mate Zani!!!
one last thing....

thats for all of you lovely peps out there!!! xxx i love ya Zani xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment