Thursday 3 January 2013

Skyscraper (a song i thought i'll share)

So Skyscraper is a song that i like, the day i heard it i thought it was weird lame and again weird but as i got to know the song better i started likeing it and it started getting into my heart. I dont really tell people how i feel about things but i tell God about it, i'm kinda confidant with my friends but if my friends are not there - i'm down, not that confidant but let's get back to the song --- so it kinda mean alot to me that i new the song i'm brave but not to brave i'm not scared of little things like ants and bugs i'm not scared of heights or fun fair rides... still need to go back to the song.. here's the lyrics..

Skies are crying, I am watching Catching teardrops in my hands Only silence, as it's ending, like we never had a chance. Do you have to make me feel like, there's nothing left of me?

You can take everything I have You can break everything I am Like I'm made of glass Like I'm made of paper Go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper.

As the smoke clears I awaken and untangle you from me. Would it make you feel better to watch me while I bleed? All my windows, still are broken, but I'm standing on my feet.

You can take everything I have You can break everything I am Like I'm made of glass Like I'm made of paper Go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper.

Go run run run, I'm gonna stay right here. Watch you disappear yeah. Go run run run yeah it's a long way down, but I'm closer to the clouds up here.

You can take everything I have You can break everything I am Like I'm made of glass Like I'm made of paper Ohh Go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper.

....there is the song yeah i wish you all love it just like i do if you want to check it out go on youtube and type (Skyscraper Demi lovato) love all of you and guess what..
  {Jesus loves all of you dont ever think less }                            
by Zani your writer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.........

No comments:

Post a Comment